FSBC will deliver an exceptional craft beer experience by providing customers with a variety of superior quality beers and ciders that offer more flavor, more variety and more local appeal. By combining tradition with innovation, we will create products that balance originality with drinkability and are generally hop-centric and Belgian inspired.
FSBC beers will primarily be crafted using the highest quality ingredients available globally which include American hops, European malts and Belgian yeasts.
FSBC ciders will crafted using apples sourced locally from Delaware and other Mid-Atlantic states.
Initial beer styles will include, but are not limited to:
- Aggressively hopped “west coast” style India Pale Ales (IPA) and Pale Ales
- Belgian styles such as traditional abbey Tripels and complex farmhouse Saisons
- Modern and classic sour styles such as American Wild Ales and Belgian-style Lambics
- Wood/barrel-aged beers ranging in style from Imperial Stouts to Sours
- Creative Ciders made from locally sourced apples
FSBC plans to initially produce five core year-round brands that will be offered through wholesale: an aggressively hopped American-style India Pale Ale (IPA), a moderately hopped American-style Pale Ale, a clean Belgian-style Blonde, a classic Belgian-style Tripel and a complex Belgian-style Saison.
The following is a mockup of our future can designs!